We invite you to join Brand g Vacations for an inclusive, all LGBT+ journey beginning in Cairo and culminating with a spectacular Nile River cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Combine with our 6-day Jordan add-on for a 14-day vacation.
This great land’s ancient past lives on in its majestic monuments and relics created by one of the most impressive civilizations history has seen. This rich history has created a tapestry of cultural and archaeological treasures unmatched anywhere – so much so that the country is home to an estimated third of the world’s antiquities. Ply the mighty Nile on the luxurious Sanctuary Nile Adventurer as it flows through the heart of Egypt .
The Sanctuary Nile Adventurer is widely regarded as one of the best boutique ships on the epic Nile, and named as one of National Geographic’s ‘Journeys of a lifetime’. The ship has been decorated in a modern, comfortable style and provides a taste of genuine 5-star luxury on a timeless river.
Luxury Level: ***** Five Star Activity Level: Moderate to High
Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino
The Deluxe Rooms are on higher floors, measure 377sqft and feature balconies, lounge access, King beds and free wifi.
Dates of included stay: March 22 – 25, 2023
Additional pre-program nights available upon request.
Sanctuary Nile Adventurer
The Sanctuary Nile Adventurer seamlessly blends contemporary Egyptian culture with authentic character, a blend of East and West. The extensive sun deck areas, with their elegant teak floors, include private cabanas around the pool area, the perfect spot for relaxing while taking in the scenery.
Dates of included stay: March 25 – 29, 2023
Intercontinental Citystars Hotel
Classic standard room come with city or pool/garden views. They come equipped with air conditioning and a minibar, a flat-screen TV, coffee/tea making facilities, and wifi.
Dates of included stay: March 29, – 30, 2023
Additional post-program nights available upon request.
Jordan and Petra: Wonders of the Desert
- 6-day fully escorted tour, with the services of local guides and Brand g hosts throughout the trip.
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Two beverages per included lunch and dinner (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Meet and greet airport arrival transfer at Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at the 5* Amman Fairmont Hotel
- Full-day tour of Jerash and Amman
- Full-day tour including Bethany, Mt. Nebo and Madaba
- 2 nights accommodation at the Movenpick Resort Hotel Petra
- Full-day tour of Petra
- Full-day tour including Wadi Rum and Aqaba
- 1 night accommodation at the Kempinski Ishtar Resort Dead Sea
- All admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program
- Portage at airports and hotels
- Economy class flight from Cairo to Amman to begin Jordan program
- Visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Enjoy commanding views of Amman from the Citadel
- Retrace biblical history in Bethany and Mt. Nebo
- Marvel at the incredible mosaic works of art in Madaba
- Explore the Unesco World Heritage site of Petra
- See the 7 Pillars of Wisdom in Wadi Rum
- Indulge in a fresh seafood lunch at the Red Sea in Aqaba
- Take a mud bath at the Dead Sea
Double Occupancy (per person) $3,999*
Single Occupancy $5,199*
*Pricing is per person, based on occupancy listed above and includes early booking savings of $500 per person in effect through May 31, 2022.
A deposit of $250 per person is required to secure a reservation. Pre-paid gratuities of $140 per person are additional. Final payment coincides with the Egypt program final payment date which is November 22, 2022. All reservations are subject to Brand g’s Terms and Conditions.
Day 1: March 30, 2023 – Amman, Jordan
Arrive in Amman, where our Brand g representatives will meet you and transfer you to your luxurious hotel, the Fairmont Amman. Tonight, enjoy a welcome dinner at the hotel. (D)
Day 2: March 31, 2023 – Amman/Jerash/Amman
After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll drive to Jerash, a third-century city decimated by invasion and earthquake, often called “The Pompeii of the Middle East.” Explore the massive ruins, which are spread over a large area crisscrossed by colonnaded streets. The pavement still shows the grooves of chariot wheels. Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a delicious local lunch nearby before returning to Amman.
Back in Amman we visit the Citadel, offering commanding views of the city. With evidence of occupation since Neolithic times it is considered to be among the world’s oldest continuously inhabited places. On our way back to the Fairmont Hotel, our local guide will point out other important landmarks.
After some time to relax and refresh, we’ll enjoy dinner at a restaurant situated in one of Jordan’s prime ministers beautiful former residence. (B, L, D)
Day 3: April 1, 2023 – Amman/Bethany/Mt Nebo/Madaba/Petra
Our full-day tour begins after breakfast and check-out from the Fairmont Hotel. The first stop on our journey is the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bethany, the site which is believed to be the location where Jesus of Nazareth was baptized by John the Baptist. It features Roman and Byzantine remains including churches and chapels, a monastery, and pools in which baptisms were celebrated.
Next we drive to Mount Nebo, where the Bible says Moses glimpsed the Promised Land — which he would never enter. It is here that he spent his final days. Follow mountain-fringed King’s Highway through the beautiful Gorge of Amman to Madaba.
After lunch, we see Madaba’s sixth-century mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land; comprised of two million pieces of colored stone, it depicts villages as far away as the Nile delta. Visit the Madaba School of Mosaic, dedicated to preserving and restoring the ancient mosaics found throughout Jordan, especially on the Madaba Plateau.
From here we continue to Petra and check in to the Movenpick Hotel. Tonight, we enjoy dinner together at the hotel. (B, L, D)
Day 4: April 2, 2023 – Petra
After a nourishing breakfast at the hotel, we spend a full day exploring the “Rose-Red City” of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site sculpted from a mountain range by the Nabataeans in the third century BC. Visit the Temple of Winged Lions, the Corinthian Tomb and the Palace Tomb. Other major sites include the Treasury, the baths, markets and storerooms.
You’ll have time for lunch before some time to continue exploring this magnificent site at your leisure. Perhaps take a hike to the Monastery, which boasts incredible views of the rose-red canyons below.
Later, return to the Movenpick for some time to refresh before another festive included dinner. (B/L/D)
Day 5: April 3, 2023 – Petra/Wadi Rum/Aqaba/Dead Sea
This morning following breakfast, we drive to Wadi Rum, a striking desert-scape also known as the “Valley of the Moon.” Traverse the desert by 4×4 in the place where Prince Faisal Bin Hussein and T.E. Lawrence based their headquarters during the Arab Revolt against the Ottomans in World War I, their exploits intrinsically woven into the history of this amazing area. See the Seven Pillars of Wisdom along with many other interesting sites.
Next, we venture on to Aqaba, where we’ll enjoy a delicious fresh seafood lunch on the shores of the Red Sea. After, we continue our journey on the Desert Highway, reaching the scenic shores of the Dead Sea around sunset. After a few breathtaking photo stops, we check in to the beautiful Kempinski Ishtar Resort for dinner and a restful night complete with incredible views over the sea. (B, L, D)
Day 6: April 4, 2023 – Dead Sea/Amman
Enjoy your morning with a leisurely breakfast, then take advantage of the spa or take a mud bath and float in the buoyant, mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea.
At check-out time, we make the short journey back to Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport for your flight home. (B, L)
- Full day tour of The Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM)
- Temples of Sakhara
- The Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, the only Ancient Wonders of the World still standing
- Tour and dinner in Cairo’s Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Luxor’s Karnak Temple complex
- The Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Temple of Edfu
- Abu Simbel Temples Excursion from Aswan
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Welcome reception in Cairo
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Executive Rooms at the Cairo
- Marriott Hotel including breakfast
- Domestic flights – Economy class (Cairo-Luxor / Aswan-Abu Simbel / Cairo)
- 4 nights deluxe cruise accommodation
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Unlimited local wine, local beer, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee and mineral water during meals on cruise
- All tours as described in the program with our own English-speaking Egyptologists throughout the entire trip
- All admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program
- One night accommodation in Standard Room at the
- Intercontinental CityStars Cairo Hotel including breakfast
- Luggage porterage at airports and hotels
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +17132530041 for real-time availability of spaces.